GameCPGame Server Control Panel
Need to know if your system can run GameCP? Make sure it has the requirements installed.
IIS, Apache or Lighttpd
GameCP requires one of these web-servers.
- Version 4 or 5
- Remote access enabled for your database user
- GameCP uses MySQL to communicate from your remote server(s) to your master server.
- PHP5 + with the following php modules
- Dom - (php-dom)
- Curl - not required, but recommended
- GD (for images/pdfs if desired)
GameCP requires you to have Ioncube installed and configure with php, php-cgi & php-cli, all versions you may be using.
Linux & Freebsd Remote Servers
- Requires Linux compatibility
- You may need 'ia32-libs' for game servers that only support 32bit.
Windows Remote Servers
- .NET Framework 3.5
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 7
- FreeBSD (requires bash as the default shell & linux compatability)
GameCP does not integrate into these panels but will run fine on servers using the following:
- Cpanel / W
- Direct Admin
It is up to you to configure items such as SELinux and suPHP.
- GameCP may not work on every operating system!
- GameCP may not work with special security add-ons. (SELinux, mod_security, safemode, suPHP, suEXEC)
- GameCP will not help you configure web-servers, php, mysql or ioncube.