Help: System Requirements
IIS, Apache or Lighttpd
GameCP requires one of these web-servers.
The web-server must be able to communicate to the remote server's ip on port 240 (default).
- Version 5+
- MySQL or MariaDB
- Strict mode must be disabled
- PHP5 + with the following php modules
- Dom - (php-dom)
- Curl - not required, but recommended
- GD (for images/pdfs if desired)
GameCP does not currently work if being routed threw CloudFlare.
We recommend creating a sub-domain or using your servers ip address instead.
GameCP requires you to have Ioncube installed and configured with php, php-cgi & php-cli, all versions you may be using.
Linux Remote Servers
- FreeBSD is no longer supported.
- You may need 'ia32-libs' for game servers that only support 32bit.
- Steamcmd, required for most games, is 32bit only and will require 32bit support.
Windows Remote Servers
Supported Operating Systems
- GameCP 1.5 and above only supports 64bit systems.
GameCP does not integrate into these panels but will run fine on servers using the following:
- Cpanel / W
- Direct Admin
It is up to you to configure items such as SELinux and suPHP.
- GameCP may not work on every operating system!
- GameCP may not work with special security add-ons. (SELinux, mod_security, safemode, suPHP, suEXEC)
- GameCP will not help you configure web-servers, php, mysql or ioncube.